Saturday, October 10, 2009

MORE TILE COASTERS...
Okay, I charged my batteries and have the other coasters ready for you.  I actually had two other sets rather than one.  Forgot all about the Bloomin' Beautiful set!  For this one, I had to put a clear sealer on when it had dried since I colored the pot of flowers in with my markers.  :)  Enjoy!

 
TILE COASTER SUPPLIES:
  • Stamps – Bloomin' Beautiful  #11490  $25.95,  En Francais #109521 $17.95, Tres Chic  #109258  $17.95
  • Ink – Stazon Black, Stazon Royal Pumpkin (retired from SU), Stazon Brown (retired from SU),  Markers
  • Accessories – 4" x 4" stone tiles, felt dots, clear matte spray
Marie

2 comments:

  1. I love them! I always love to see everyone's coasters but don't like to make them :) Yours are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!! these are SO beautiful! TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments! I truly appreciate each and every one. Have a fabulous day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails