Thursday, January 28, 2010

LOVE BANDIT TEST TUBE VALENTINE...
This is project #3 from my Valentine Stamp Camp.  The Love Bandit set from the Occasions Mini is a perfect fit for this Test Tube Holder!  It is so adorable - I couldn't wait to use it and started designing the Test Tube Holder as soon as my set arrived last month.  The original template for the Test Tube Holder came from Lisa Somerville and I adapted it for my Valentine's Day project.  I hope you enjoy it!


LOVE BANDIT TEST TUBE SUPPLIES:
  • Stamp Sets – Love Bandit (W #117086 $17.95, C #118577 $13.95), I {Heart} Hearts (C #118571, $18.95 - W #117010, $26.95) Don't forget - Haitian Relief!
  • Card stock – Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Sending Love Specialty DSP 
  • Ink – Basic Brown, Going Gray, Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, White Signo Gel Pen 
  • Ribbon – Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain
  • Punches – Small Heart (#117193, $5.95), Heart to Heart (#113694, $15.95), Tag (#105934, $15.95), Small Tag (#108264, $15.95), Horizontal Slot (#105089, $5.95), 1” Circle (#104401, $15.95)
  • Accessories – 2-way Glue Pen, Red Chunky Essentials Stampin' Glitter, Test Tubes (Oriental Trading Company)
  • Tools – Aquapainter, Sticky Strip
SINGLE TEST TUBE HOLDER TEMPLATE:

SINGLE TEST TUBE HOLDER DIRECTIONS:
Click here for the full legal-size scale diagram .pdf with directions.

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I LOVE it! Do you mind sharing where you got the test tubes? (Are they plastic?) SOOO adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - glad you liked my Test Tube Holder idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Yes, the test tubes are plastic. I got them at Oriental Trading Company. A dozen was just under $10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much for sharing this template. These would make super cute Valentine's for my sons' classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie! I finally got around to making one of these test tube holders - too cute! I will be posting it on my blog with a link back here, unless you have any objections. Please let me know if you do and I will remove it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments! I truly appreciate each and every one. Have a fabulous day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails