Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NEW ARRIVALS...CAS BIRTHDAY CARD...
Finally - my new Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Mini Products have arrived!  Yippee!  I spent my afternoon labeling my new Big Shot Dies and embellishment.  Then opening all the Clear Mount Blocks and cutting out all the flat parts of the acetate packaging (yes, I keep ANY usuable plastic to use for windows on my many projects - recycle, recycle, recycle). Then I had to attach the labels on my new Clear Mount stamps - too many sets to count!  By the time I was done, I didn't have too much time left to stamp, but I HAD to make something with my new babies!  So I decided to attempt a Clean & Simple card, which is a difficult thing for me.  I always want to add more - layers, bling, etc., etc.  I think I did a good job keeping myself in check this time though!  What do you think???


ROSEBIRD BIRTHDAY CAS SUPPLIES:
  • Stamp Sets – Well Scripted (C #118601, $14.95 - W #117072 $19.95)
  • Card stock – Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Pink Flamingo DSP
  • Ink – Old Olive Classic, Basic Black Marker, White Signo Gel Pen
  • Punches – Extra Large Two-Step Bird (#117191, $15.95)
  • Ribbon – 1" Rose Red Double-Stitched Grosgrain
  • Accessories – Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Tools – Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions Folder (#117335, $7.95)
I used the new Two Step Bird Punch which is awesome!   And I am loving the new script style of this stamp set (Well Scripted) and the new Sale-A-Brations set, Whimsical Words.  Totally adorable!  Hmmm... maybe I can sneak in a little more stampin' time...

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Marie! Simple but so elegant! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used on the white. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your blog on Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and simple! I love the colors and dsp you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so glad to see I'm not the only one that collects all the acetate from packaging! With 2 young children I get heaps from new toy packaging! Christmas was great too with the christmas cracker boxes, etc! Great cards and blog, BTW! G'day from Australia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your comments! I truly appreciate each and every one. Have a fabulous day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails